All of our books are available as eBooks viewable on your computer and most eBook Readers/Tablets.
Tips for a successful download experience:
- You cannot download the files directly to your device. You must first download the files to your computer and then sync with your device. (Check with your manufacturer about “syncing” with your device.)
- Downloads should only be attempted with HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS for optimum results.
- You will received 2 emails, a download receipt with a live link and a receipt of your purchase. You will also be able to download the files directly from your order screen at the end of the transaction.
- If any of your receipts do not arrive, check your spam filter. If you cannot find it or you let the link expire (3 days) please email us for another link.
- Once the download process begins you should not click away from the page.
- Files can be unzipped by double clicking on the ICON and clicking on SAVE. (Its recommended to Save to your desktop)
Receiving your Download
Once you complete the checkout process you will receive a confirmation screen with a summary of your purchase including a live link(s) for any download products. You will also receive a separate email receipt with the same live link(s) NOTE: Download links will expire in 72 hours. Please email us if this happens. To download the eBook to your computer, click on the live link and save it to your desktop on a PC, or downloads area on a MAC. Choose which file you want and then follow these instructions:
To download your eBook for iPad, iPhone or IOS device?
First open iBooks on your computer under Applications (MAC) or where ever you downloaded the APP to. (PC). You can download our .ePUB and .ePDF files on your Mac or PC. To add them to your iTunes library, choose File > Add to Library and choose the file you want to upload. If you’re using OS X Mavericks or later, you can add them to your library in iBooks. To read your books, sync them to your device. The other option for iTunes users is to download the books directly from the iTunes bookstore by following the link below.
To download eBooks to my Kindle devices, Nook, Kobo Reader, Sony Reader, and most other Readers and tablets?
- Plug your Reader into your computer using the USB cable that came with your Reader. SAVE the downloaded file to your desktop and unzip it.
- Connect the small end of the Nook’s USB cable to the port on the Nook, then connect the other end of the cable to a USB port on your computer
- Browse to the folder containing the ebooks you want to sync with your Nook.(desktop)Click once on an ebook file to highlight it, then press “Ctrl+C” to copy it. If you want to select multiple files at once, hold down the “Ctrl” button on your keyboard as you click each file.
- Click the “Start” button at the bottom left corner of your screen, click “Computer,” then double-click the icon for your Nook.
- Double-click the “My Documents” folder on your Nook.Press “Ctrl+V” to paste your copied files into this folder.-click the “Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media” icon in the system tray at the bottom right corner of your screen, then click your Nook.
- Disconnect the Nook from your PC when Windows indicates that it is safe to do so.
If you are viewing the eBook as a ePDF on your computer you can install the following apps to view your book
Duplicating or copying any of our download products with the intention of selling or distributing them without written consent from Stress Free Kids or Lori Lite is prohibited. Download copies are intended for personal use. Multiple downloads can be discounted if needed for a larger audience.