Angry Octopus Color Me Happy, Color Me Calm is a light-hearted, self-help, mindful coloring book designed to guide 4-11-year-olds and their parents, teachers, or counselors through simple everyday techniques that can be used to control anger, reduce stress, and increase happiness. This interactive coloring book is filled with simple strategies to self-soothe, manage anger, and improve emotional intelligence. Children are empowered to manage their BIG feelings while coloring 76 illustrations. Each mindful page motivates children to express themselves peacefully without having a tantrum, meltdown, or outburst.
This mindful coloring book includes:
- Dozens of coloring pages designed for children.
- Underwater Scenes, Garden Designs, Angry Octopus, and Friends, and a Mandala.
- Each coloring page is designed to help relax, motivate, and introduce an anger or stress management technique in a playful manner.
- The variety of pages increases emotional intelligence while offering something for every skill level.
- Each coloring page is on a separate sheet with light-hearted text on the opposite page.
- User-friendly for children, parents, classrooms, homeschoolers, and private practice.
- Perfect add on to the Stress Free Kids Curriculum and Lesson Plans.
Do you feel angry, worried, stressed, or confused?
Angry Octopus has great techniques to use.
He expresses his feelings throughout the day,
and tries to relax in healthy ways.
Your feelings are yours and they are real.
Express with coloring how you feel.
So, open this book to any page.
Coloring is fun for any age.
Angry Octopus is a kid-friendly character that children around the world relate to. He made his television debut on ABC’s Shark Tank. I wrote my first relaxation story to help my own son fall asleep when he was just 5 years old. Now, a man, he is helping me write for others. It is a great gift that my son has shared his voice throughout this coloring book. The quotes within were contributed by Austin Lite.